Is Purple Orchid Weddings + Events the right fit for you?
- Do you want your wedding to feel heartfelt -people sitting together, laughing, sharing stories and the experience?
- Do you enjoy a good brewery? But also, a nice fancy restaurant?
- Does too much formality, feel awkward?
- Do you want to be able to enjoy yourself along the side of your family and favorite people?
- Did you invite guests for them to enjoy your moment, not work it? (except for maybe on the dance floor?!)
- Do you have a vision and wedding goals but don’t know how to make them happen?
- Do you want a planner that foresees the unexpected?
- Do you want your planner to find you the best team?
Wedding Investment starting at $12,000 – To focus on the couple’s unique design, details and logistics of the wedding weekend. This package includes assistance with multi-day events.
- Budget assistance
- Vendor selection
- Provide guidance with vendor contracts
- Attend site visit(s) with clients to establish the event style, direction and flow
- Assistance with design elements, including rental and décor recommendations
- Provide consultation throughout planning process
- Act as the liaison between client and vendors for all logistical needs
- Provide client with helpful suggestions for a wedding website where they will list all important wedding information
- Assist in creating a timeline of the wedding weekend for major events (Welcome Dinner, Wedding Day, Brunch)
- Create a to-do template for client to sign off on. This will include both planner and client’s tasks
- Create master plan for the weekend
- Includes day of coordination on all three days
- Unlimited site visits (site visits from May-October cannot be scheduled for Saturdays)
- Unlimited phone check-ins throughout the planning process
Wedding Investment starting at $8,500 – This is the perfect package to focus on the couple’s unique design, details and logistics of their wedding day.
- Budget assistance
- Site selection
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Set up area hotel room blocks
- Assistance with ceremony rehearsal, the morning before
- Assistance with ceremony and reception on day-of-wedding
- Includes all day-of-wedding coordination
- Unlimited site visits (site visits from May-October cannot be scheduled for weekends)
What a bride might do on her own:
- Wedding attire
- Picking out and ordering stationary
- Buying and choosing rings
Wedding Investment starting at $4,200 – Assistance with recommendations, questions and just someone nice to talk to throughout your wedding process ~ This package includes assistance with ceremony rehearsal the day before and day of wedding coordination.
- A working job description to ensure we are all on the same page throughout your wedding day
- Assistance with the Wedding Day, Schedule of Events
- Consultation with Floor plan
- Confirm rentals needed for on site
- Communication with vendor contacts, needed to plan logistics of the day of, time of arrival and contact information
- Assistance with ceremony site set up
- Assistance with reception site set up
- Two coordinators on site
Wedding Investment starting at $2,400 – ** All packages include but are not limited to: Day of Wedding Coordination
- Solving any last-minute situations
- Ensure all vendors arrive and are set up properly and at the correct times
- Set up gift table and welcoming tables with decorations
- Place flowers in appropriate places along tables
- Discuss with DJ/Band and photographer the agenda for evening: toasts, first dance, mother/father dance etc.
- Orchestrating activities at your wedding such as first dance, toasts and cake cutting
- Set additional outside/inside decorations that bridal party has not finished
- Set out programs and menus
- Remove gifts from gift table at the end of the evening and secure with family member
- A vendor list to confirm time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed on site
- Assistance with ceremony and reception set-up
- Two Coordinators on Site
Wedding Investment- A yearly commitment of $99 a month. – Perfect for the savvy couples who need a little direction along the way or the couple who has a day of coordinator contracted through their catering company or venue. What it includes:
- A 30- minute check in (and move forward) call each month
- Access to tools such as the- Purple Orchid’s Budget Allocation Worksheet, Wedding Day Schedule of Events + a tailored Task and To-do list.
- Invite to Purple Orchid’s private facebook group
- Assistance with the creation of your ceremony + reception floor plans
The Process: – The Pre-Wedding Consultation Package is designed to start where you are in your planning process. By the end of our first call, you will have a clear understanding (and plan) on what your next monthly steps should be and your future areas of focus. Consulting check-ins could include the following topics:
- Vendor Recommendations
- Weekend Timeline
- Contract Discussions
- Design Execution
- Rental Guidelines
- Family Dynamics
- Rehearsal Questions
- Ceremony Suggestions
Consulting does not Include:
- On-site for the day (days) of your wedding
- Site visits
- Unlimited emails